CGIWrap - Acknowledgements
The following are some people who have made significant contributions
or suggestions to cgiwrap. If you notice someone who is missing, or I
forgot about you, please let me know and I'll add you to the list.
- Patch ideas and some sample source for PATH_INFO support
- Jim Jagielski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fix for ~ problem. Simplest and cleanest one I got.
- Suggestion and sample code to check exec bit on script and return error if not set.
- Thomas Parmelan (Thomas.Parmelan@efrei.fr):
- SETGROUPS config option and code
- SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO rewrite code
- William O'Neill (email@example.com):
- Porting info for CDC 4680 EP/IX 2.1.1ad
- Bug fix for ~ problem
- de Sousa Carlos (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Porting info for Solaris 2/SunOs 5.x w/o BSD libs
- Found PATH_INFO/QUERY_STRING problem with use on CERN server
- Alan Weiner (email@example.com) and firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Re-brought up issue of argv argument passing to scripts
- Dr Lawrie Brown, Lecturer
- Numerous solaris fixes and suggestions, and log analyze script
- Ian MacPhedran
- Host IP address checking, and a couple of typo fixes